We provide four transfer options available of which you could choose any
Scheduled Speedboat Ferry Transfer
Speedboat is the most affordable and common mode of transfer preferred by tourists.
- Cost: USD 40 per person per way
- Time: One Hour and 45 Minutes
– Male’ to Bodufolhudhoo – 10.30 AM & 4.00 PM Local Time
– Bodufolhudhoo to Male’ – 6:30 AM & 12.30 PM Local Time
Scheduled Public Ferry Transfer
Public Ferry transfer is the cheapest mode of transfer our property. If seas are moderate and calm some tourist choose this option to minimize the expenditure of the holiday. Public Ferry Transfer is provided by the government company MTCC and leaves from MTCC Villigili Ferry Terminal.
- Cost: USD 3 per person per way
- Time: Five Hours and 30 Minutes
– Male’ to Bodufolhudhoo – 9 AM – On Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
– Bodufolhudhoo to Male’ – 9 AM – On Wednesday & Saturday
- Cost: USD 260 per person per way
- Time: 25 Minutes
Male’ to any of the resorts nearby. From the resorts, we would be receiving you on a small speedboat which would take 5 to 10 minutes to reach the island and would cost from a range of USD 10 to 20.
Private Speedboat Charter
- Cost: USD 600 per way
- Capacity: 8 Pax
- Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Available 24 Hours